Sunday, September 19, 2010

Be Patient and Have Faith

Romans 12:verse 12. Rejoice in Hope, Patient in Tribulation, Continuing Steadfast in Prayer.,

What in the world is going on? It seems like all of Hell has broke loose in my life. My car is having some kind of mental breakdown mechanically. With all of the education and experience I have I can't even pay someone to give me a full time job. I'm in a financial hold,on a fixed income, and forced to depend on others for food, housing and money.  As a woman who has been on her own and living outside of her parents home since her 20's its humbling for me to have to return and be in the position that I am in.  If I did not know God, I would have allowed what I am experiencing to destroy me mentally an spiritually.  However, I have faith that what God has for me is greater than my current situation, an if I keep my eyes on Him he will bless me abundantly.  Over 20years of salvation and walking with God has shown me that when the storms of life are raging that God is about to show up.  In the book of Hebrews Paul gives us numerous examples of how having faith in times of turmoil helps keep the man an woman of God focused.  When you experience setbacks in life you have to have faith. Continue to walk as a servant of the Lord, and allow God to work things out.  Therefore, when people say to me,"girl you need to be depressed, upset, an acting crazy right about now".  I let them know that when the Enemy of God starts messing, I am next in line for a Blessing.  Or as my best friend Marcus said to me,"Spirit sometimes God has to remove everything we have, so that He can build us back up". Consequently, as I endure my current lesson in fatih, my lesson in submission, my lesson in learning to lean and depend on others, I now know that I dont have to always do things by myself.  I rejoice in the fact that God thinks I am worthy enough to endure this trial an be a living witness to others that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. Therefore, when it seems that all Hell has broke loose in my life. I will flex my intercession muscles an go to God in prayer. I have faith tht He will deliver me in due season. He has done it before and He will do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My absolute favorite place to shop