Friday, August 28, 2009

If Loving You is Wrong then You Gotta Go

I have learned that as a single christian woman that when God speaks to my spirit and gives me that familiar nudge and says Uh,uh my child danger ahead with that one. I need to listen. There has not been one time when God was wrong when he has given me that nudge. Whether it is a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach when a new love interest says something in conversation,or I get a flash back of a past love with similar characteristics. I used to try and reason with God and have a conversation with Him that went sort of like this...."Lord, anyone can change, He just has not met the right woman to show him the error in his ways",LOL. Foolish me. I learned that God did not tell me to not go further with a particular person because they were a bad person,but because they would not be able to appreciate me for who I was,or treat me like the gem that I am.... So ladies and gentlemen when you get that intuitive nudge from God listen LOUD and CLEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My absolute favorite place to shop