Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Rejoice in Hope,Patient in Tribulation,Continuing Instant in Prayer

At no other time in my life have I had to depend on my signature scripture then in the year 2009. It seems as if the enemy set off the H bomb in my life and all Hell literally broke loose. I lost both my dad's,had to get major surgery to remove one of my organs as well as an abnormal mass, and experienced one emotional trial after another. People would look at me and say??"How can you smile when you have experienced so much pain, loss, and heartache. My answer is and will continue to be,"I am still here,and it's by the grace of God". Trials come to make us or break us. God is molding me into the woman he desires for me to be. Similar to a flower he is pruning me and training me to bend and grow into a beautiful, healthy, strong flower. This pruning process means that I will have to loose some parts of me that are not healthy or conducive to my growth,so that the healthy buds are able to flourish. In everything I stay prayerful and ask Him to give me the strength to endure. I trust and believe that everything that occurs in my life is working for my good,regardless of what it looks like at the time.

Scripture Reading Romans12:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

My absolute favorite place to shop